Two Tone Cot with 3 Drawer Chest
Two Tone Cot and 3 Drawer Chest Set
This furniture combination includes the two tone cot and matching chest of 3 drawers with the option to add an innerspring cot mattress and change mat with timber frame for use on the chest top.
We aim to dispatch within 2 weeks.
COT AND MATTRESS
The two tone cot has a modern design for the mama's who are loving the current nursery styling trend that incorporates white with natural wood decor. The functionality of this cot consists of (1) a high mattress base position for your newborn and (2) a lower mattress base position for your older baby up to the toddler years. Unlike other modern cot designs, the two tone cot also features (3) a trundle drawer for storage of blankets and linen underneath the bed base and (4) the front rail of this cot is removable for later use as a junior bed/toddler bed and it includes a toddler rail. The cot can be purchased with or without an innerspring cot mattress by using the drop down menu. The orthopaedic mattress is comfortable yet firm to provide the ideal sleep surface for your baby.
CHEST OF 3 DRAWERS
The chest of 3 drawers is a solid, heavy-set timber construction with feet designed to match our modern design range of cots. The chest is very strong and sturdy and does not wobble or move at all. Unlike regular chests, this one is designed specifically for little ones - with very smooth and rounded edges to maximise safety in their bedroom. This design feature becomes more relevant when your baby grows into an accident-prone toddler and child.
If nursery space and/or storage is an issue for you, this chest of 3 drawers is ideal as it is designed to safely function as a change table also (at 1m high) with the option to purchase a custom fitting change mat with a timber frame that matches the oak accents on the two tone cot. The change top frame can be attached to the back of the chest top with the hardware provided, to hold your change mat firmly and safely in place. The chest can be purchased with or without the change mat and timber frame by using the drop down menu.
The U-shaped change mat is a custom fitting design for the two tone furniture range. The high-density foam makes the U-shaped change mat soft and comfortable, while at the same time firm and durable. The hospital grade vinyl exterior makes for easy cleaning.
- Manufactured to meet the Australian and New Zealand Mandatory Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172)
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- White with oak stained timber accents
Currently selling as Quirky Bubba brand - this stock will be phased out and later rebranded with our Cloud 9 badge. We can provide a Cloud 9 badge which is interchangeable with the Quirky Bubba badge on request.
- Cot Dimensions: Size (W-139cm X D-74cm X H-90cm) and Weight (44kg)
- Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10-12cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
- High (Newborn) Mattress Setting: 57cm from ground
- Floor to top rail (height): 90cm
- Trundle Drawer Dimensions: (L-115cm X W-50cm X D-10cm)
- Low (Older Baby) Mattress Setting: 40cm from ground. Please ensure you lower the mattress base 'before' baby is sitting to avoid fall hazards
- Chest Dimensions: Size (W-85cm X D-61cm X H-90cm) and Weight (35kg)
- Chest Drawer Dimensions: Size (W-69cm X D-50cm X H-20cm)
- Timber Change Mat Frame Dimensions: Size (L-74cm X W-50cm X D-10cm)
- Change Mat Dimensions: Size (L-70cm X W-45cm X D-10cm)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cot Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-137cm X W-79cm X D-14.5cm) and Weight (19kg)
- Cot Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-146cm X W-89.5cm X D-12.5cm) and Weight (27.5kg)
- Mattress Box: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10-12cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
- Chest Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-92cm X W-71cm X D-18cm) and Weight (24kg)
- Chest Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-84cm X W-72cm X D-14cm) and Weight (kg)
- Change Mat with Frame Box Dimensions: Size (L-78cm X W-56cm X D-14cm) and Weight (5kg)
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution centre to your address.
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Enquiries page