Royal Cot with 3 Drawer Dresser
Royal Set with 3 Drawer Dresser
This furniture combination includes the royal cot and 3 drawer dresser with the option to add an innerspring cot mattress and change mat with timber frame for use on the dresser top.
We aim to dispatch within 2 weeks when stock is available now and the click button reads "Buy Now". Where the button states "Pre-Order for [Month]" this means the stock will arrive during that given month. Our shipments can arrive at any time during the given month including on the last day of the month. The arrival date is never precise and depends on a range of variables including weather at sea eg typhoons that occur in South East Asia, customs checks in ports (off-shore as well as within Australia), quarantines due to pests eg bugs on ships (eg wasps) that may need to be treated before entering Australia, strikes and pay protests at ports within Australia to name a few. We have no control over the arrival date of shipments however in saying that, we no longer see the lengthy delays on shipments that we saw during covid times.
COT AND MATTRESS
The royal cot is exactly as it's name suggests - fit for a precious little king or queen. This cot is grandiose in size, with a heavy-set timber construction. It has convertible functionality to maximise usage by evolving alongside your baby's growth and developmental needs. The royal cot functionality includes: (1) a high mattress base position (for your newborn); (2) a low mattress base position (for your older baby to toddler); (3) a slide out trundle drawer (with large storage space for blankets/linen); (4) a toddler rail kit (for use as a toddler or junior bed) which is also removable (for use as a daybed or playroom lounge when the toddler rail is no longer required); (5) the royal cot also possesses a drop side mechanism for lowering the front rail. Please refer to the product images to see all of these cot positions.
The design of this baby cot with all the features of modern day cribs, makes caring for your newborn as easy as possible on your recovering body after birth, particularly after a caesarean section, or traumatic birth. The high mattress base position used in conjunction with the drop side rail eliminates the need to bend or reach into the cot to lift or lower your baby. It is also designed this way to reduce repetitive strain on exhausted Mums' when bub requires settling for long periods of time. The cot can be purchased with or without an innerspring cot mattress by using the drop down menu. The orthopaedic mattress is comfortable yet firm to provide the ideal sleep surface for your baby.
3 DRAWER DRESSER
The timeless design of this 3 drawer dresser sings opulence with its curvaceous claw-styled feet that match our sleigh range of furniture and royal cot - it can also be paired with any other cot. As pretty as it may be, this chest is designed with functionality in mind. Many Mum's initially use the 3 drawers to store baby's toiletries and nappies out of the reach of curious little hands and later to store clothing. It has soft close drawers with a firm close for baby's safety.
If nursery space and/or storage is an issue for you, this dresser with 3 drawers is ideal as it is designed to safely function as a change table also (at 1m high) with the option to purchase a custom fitting change mat with a timber frame. The change top frame can be attached to the back of the dresser (hardware provided), to hold your change mat firmly and safely in place. The dresser can be purchased with or without the change mat and timber frame by using the drop down menu.
The U-shaped change mat is a custom fitting design for this furniture range. The high-density foam makes the U-shaped change mat soft and comfortable, while at the same time firm and durable. The hospital grade vinyl exterior makes for easy cleaning.
- Meets Australian and New Zealand Mandatory Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172)
- Mattress provides the recommended 'firm sleep surface' for baby's safety
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Non-toxic teething guards to protect baby's teeth and gums, as well as your cot
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Drawer interiors and shelves constructed from LVL and hardboard (not chipboard) which are high strength wood products used for structural applications such as bearing weight (where a thin timber panel would crack). This material is often used on the inside of modern kitchen cabinets
- The exterior of the unit is crisp white - not off-white, or pearly, or cream
- Because drawer interiors are made from a different material, they are a different shade compared to the crisp white painted timber on the outside of the unit
Currently selling as Quirky Bubba brand - this stock will be phased out and later rebranded with our Cloud 9 badge. We can provide a Cloud 9 badge which is interchangeable with the Quirky Bubba badge on request.
- Cot Dimensions: Size (L-157cm X W-79cm X H-100cm) and Weight (45kg)
- Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm to no greater than 12cm)
- Floor to Front Rail Top: cm
- Floor to top surface of mattress in newborn (high) setting: cm
- Floor to top surface of mattress in older baby (low) setting: cm
- Trundle Drawer Dimensions: Size (L- cm X W- cm X D- cm)
- High (Newborn) Mattress Setting: 65cm from ground
- Low (Older Baby) Mattress Setting: 45cm from ground. Please ensure you lower the mattress base 'before' baby is sitting to avoid fall hazards
- Dresser Dimensions: Size (W-94cm X D-49cm X H-83cm) and Weight (35kgs)
- Three generous sized drawers (inside measurements: L- cm X W- cm X H/D- cm)
- Timber Change Mat Frame for Dresser Top: Size (W-74cm X D-50cm X H-10cm)
- Change Mat Dimensions: Size (L-70cm X W-45cm X D-10cm) and Weight (1kg)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cot Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-111cm X W-88cm X D-26cm) and Weight (22.5kg)
- Cot Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-137cm X W-80cm X D-19cm) and Weight (30.5kg)
- Mattress Box: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
- Dresser Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-88cm X W-757cm X D-22cm) and Weight (22kg)
- Dresser Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-101cm X W-58cm X D-12cm) and Weight (19kg)
- Change Mat and Frame Box: Size (L-78cm X W-56cm X D-15cm) and Weight (5kg)
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution centre to your address.
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Enquiries page