The royal cot is exactly as it's name suggests - fit for a precious little king or queen. This cot is grandiose in size, with a heavy-set timber construction. It has convertible functionality to maximise usage by evolving alongside your baby's growth and developmental needs. The royal cot functionality includes: (1) a high mattress base position (for your newborn); (2) a low mattress base position (for your older baby to toddler); (3) a slide out trundle drawer (with large storage space for blankets/linen); (4) a toddler rail kit (for use as a toddler or junior bed) which is also removable (for use as a daybed or playroom lounge when the toddler rail is no longer required); (5) the royal cot also possesses a drop side mechanism for lowering the front rail. Please refer to the product images to see all of these cot positions.
The design of this baby cot with all the features of modern day cribs, makes caring for your newborn as easy as possible on your recovering body after birth, particularly after a caesarean section, or traumatic birth. The high mattress base position used in conjunction with the drop side rail eliminates the need to bend or reach into the cot to lift or lower your baby. It is also designed this way to reduce repetitive strain on exhausted Mums' when bub requires settling for long periods of time.
The royal cot can be purchased with or without the custom fitting innerspring cot mattress by using the drop down menu. The orthopaedic mattress is comfortable yet firm to provide the ideal sleep surface for your baby. Air vents along the side walls of the mattress promote breathability, as well as sanitisation by increasing airflow and dryness - particularly in the event of saturation. Refer to the product photos to view the custom fitting innerspring cot mattress. We encourage the purchase of the cot and mattress together, as they have been manufactured together in order to meet the very strict and most recent Australian Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172). If you are using another mattress with this cot, please ensure that it strictly meets the following dimensions for your baby's safety: (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm to no greater than 12cm).
This product is available now. We will dispatch your order within 2 weeks of receiving it.
- Manufactured to meet Australian and New Zealand Mandatory Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172)
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Non-toxic teething guards to protect baby's teeth and gums, as well as to protect your cot Please note, the royal cot has only one teething guard on the front rail (as the remaining rails are too large to fit into an infants-toddlers mouth)
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Toddler rail for use as a junior bed
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Trundle drawer interior (bottom panel) constructed from LVL and hardboard which are high strength wood products used for structural applications such as bearing weight (where a thin timber panel would crack)
- The exterior of the unit is crisp white - not off-white, or pearly, or cream
- Cot Dimensions: Size (L-157cm X W-79cm X H-100cm) and Weight (45kg)
- Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm to no greater than 12cm)
- Floor to Front Rail Top: cm
- Floor to top surface of mattress in newborn (high) setting: cm
- Floor to top surface of mattress in older baby (low) setting: cm
- Trundle Drawer Dimensions: Size (L- cm X W- cm X D- cm)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cot Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-111cm X W-88cm X D-26cm) and Weight (22.5kg)
- Cot Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-137cm X W-80cm X D-19cm) and Weight (30.5kg)
- Mattress Box: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution centre to your address
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for email@example.com or through our Enquiries page