Heritage Cot with 4 Drawer Chest
Heritage Cot and 4 Drawer Chest Set
Click on the main image to enlarge it, then scroll through the images - or scroll down to the bottom of the page to see all images.
This furniture combination includes the heritage cot and matching chest of 4 drawers with the option to add a custom fitting innerspring cot mattress and change mat with timber frame for use on the chest top.
This cot is available now. We aim to dispatch within 2 weeks.
COT AND MATTRESS
The heritage cot embodies quaint, old-fashioned feels in its appearance, blended with modern day safety features and convertible functionality to meet your baby's evolving developmental needs. The heritage cot has 5 in 1 functionality including: (1) high base position (newborn); (2) low base position (baby to toddler); (3) slide out trundle drawer (large storage space for blankets/linen); (4) bonus toddler rail kit included (toddler to junior) with removable drop side (for use as a daybed or playroom lounge when the toddler rail is no longer required); (5) this version of the sleigh cot also possesses a drop side mechanism for lowering the front rail. Please refer to the product images to see all of these cot positions.
The design of this baby cot makes caring for your newborn as easy as possible on your recovering body after birth, particularly after a caesarean section, or traumatic birth. The high mattress base position used in conjunction with the drop side rail eliminates the need to bend or reach into the cot to lift or lower your baby. It is also designed this way to reduce repetitive strain on exhausted Mums' when bub requires settling for long periods of time.
The heritage cot can be purchased with or without the custom fitting innerspring cot mattress by using the drop down menu. The orthopaedic mattress is comfortable yet firm to provide the ideal sleep surface for your baby. Air vents along the side walls of the mattress promote breathability, as well as sanitisation by increasing airflow and dryness - particularly in the event of saturation. Refer to the product photos to view the custom fitting innerspring cot mattress.
We encourage the purchase of the cot and mattress together, as they have been manufactured together in order to meet the very strict and most recent Australian Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172). If you are using another mattress with this cot, please ensure that it strictly meets the following dimensions for your baby's safety: (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm to no greater than 12cm).
CHEST OF 4 DRAWERS
The chest of drawers serves primarily as a storage unit however, the unit has also been designed for use as a change table with subtly raised timber edging around the top of the chest that holds the U-shaped change mat firmly in place. The chest of drawers has metal runners for smooth opening and closing action. Unlike any other chest, this one is designed specifically for little ones - with very smooth and rounded edges to maximise safety in their bedroom whilst unsupervised. This design feature becomes more relevant when your baby grows into an accident-prone toddler and child.
- Manufactured to meet the Australian and New Zealand Mandatory Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172)
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Toddler Rail for use as a junior bed
- U-shaped change mat with timber change mat frame is designed to reduce the likelihood of falls when using your chest of drawers as a change table (please note you should always keep one hand on your baby at change time - this applies to any change table)
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Cot Dimensions: Size (L-142cm X W-79cm X H-117cm) and Weight (35kg)
- Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm to no greater than 12cm)
- Floor to Front Rail Top when raised: cm
- Floor Front Rail Top when lowered: cm
- Floor to top surface of mattress in newborn (high) setting: cm
- Floor to top surface of mattress in older baby (low) setting: cm
- Trundle Drawer Dimensions: Size (L- cm X W- cm X D- cm)
- Chest Dimensions: Size (W-88cm X D-64cm X H-95cm) and Weight (47kgs)
- Four generous sized drawers (inside measurements: L-70cm X W-49cm X H/D-13cm)
- Timber Change Mat Frame Dimensions: Size (L-74cm X W-50cm X D-10cm)
- Change Mat Dimensions: Size (L-70cm X W-45cm X D-10cm)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cot Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-137cm X W-85cm X D-17cm) and Weight (25.5kg)
- Cot Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-149cm X W-125cm X D-12cm) and Weight (20kg)
- Mattress Box: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10-12cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
- Chest Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-94cm X W-70cm X D-14cm) and Weight (16kg)
- Chest Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-79cm X W-60cm X D-13cm) and Weight (19kg)
- Chest Box 3 Dimensions: Size(L-96cm X W-85cm X D-13cm) and Weight (17kg)
- Change Mat with Timber Frame Box Dimensions: Size (L-78cm X W-56cm X D-14cm) and Weight (5kg)
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution centre to your address
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Enquiries page