The heritage cot embodies quaint, old-fashioned feels in its appearance, blended with modern day safety features and convertible functionality to meet your baby's evolving developmental needs. The heritage cot has 5 in 1 functionality including: (1) high base position (newborn); (2) low base position (baby to toddler); (3) slide out trundle drawer (large storage space for blankets/linen); (4) bonus toddler rail kit included (toddler to junior) with removable drop side (for use as a daybed or playroom lounge when the toddler rail is no longer required); (5) this version of the sleigh cot also possesses a drop side mechanism for lowering the front rail. Please refer to the product images to see all of these cot positions.
The design of this baby cot makes caring for your newborn as easy as possible on your recovering body after birth, particularly after a caesarean section, or traumatic birth. The high mattress base position used in conjunction with the drop side rail eliminates the need to bend or reach into the cot to lift or lower your baby. It is also designed this way to reduce repetitive strain on exhausted Mums' when bub requires settling for long periods of time.
The heritage cot can be purchased with or without the custom fitting innerspring cot mattress by using the drop down menu. The orthopaedic mattress is comfortable yet firm to provide the ideal sleep surface for your baby. Air vents along the side walls of the mattress promote breathability, as well as sanitisation by increasing airflow and dryness - particularly in the event of saturation. Refer to the product photos to view the custom fitting innerspring cot mattress.
We encourage the purchase of the cot and mattress together, as they have been manufactured together in order to meet the very strict and most recent Australian Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172). If you are using another mattress with this cot, please ensure that it strictly meets the following dimensions for your baby's safety: (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm to no greater than 12cm).
This product is available now. We will aim to dispatch your order within a 2 week timeframe
- Manufactured to meet Australian and New Zealand Mandatory Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172)
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Toddler Rail for use as a junior bed
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Trundle drawer interior (bottom panel) constructed from LVL and hardboard which are high strength wood products used for structural applications such as bearing weight (where a thin timber panel would crack)
- The exterior of the unit is crisp white - not off-white, or pearly, or cream
- Cot Dimensions: Size (L-142cm X W-79cm X H-117cm) and Weight (35kg)
- Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm to no greater than 12cm)
- Floor to Front Rail Top when raised: cm
- Floor Front Rail Top when lowered: cm
- Floor to top surface of mattress in newborn (high) setting: cm
- Floor to top surface of mattress in older baby (low) setting: cm
- Trundle Drawer Dimensions: Size (L- cm X W- cm X D- cm)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cot Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-137cm X W-85cm X D-17cm) and Weight (25.5kg)
- Cot Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-149cm X W-125cm X D-12cm) and Weight (20kg)
- Mattress Box: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution centre to your address
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for email@example.com or through our Enquiries page