Two Tone Cot with 3 Drawer Chest and Bedside Bassinet
Two Tone Cot with 3 Drawer Chest and Bedside Bassinet Set
Click on the main image to enlarge it, then scroll through the images - or scroll down to the bottom of the page to see all images.
This furniture combination includes the two tone cot, matching chest of 3 drawers and a bedside bassinet with the option to add a custom fitting innerspring cot mattress, change mat with timber frame for use on the chest top and a mattress for the bassinet.
This cot is available now. We aim to dispatch within 2 weeks.
COT AND MATTRESS
The two tone cot has a modern design for the mama's who are loving the current nursery styling trend that incorporates white with natural wood decor. The functionality of this cot consists of (1) a high mattress base position for your newborn and (2) a lower mattress base position for your older baby up to the toddler years. Unlike other modern cot designs, the two tone cot also features (3) a trundle drawer for storage of blankets and linen underneath the bed base and (4) the front rail of this cot is removable for later use as a junior bed/toddler bed and it includes a toddler rail.
The two tone cot can be purchased with or without the custom fitting innerspring cot mattress by using the drop down menu. The orthopaedic mattress is comfortable yet firm to provide the ideal sleep surface for your baby. Air vents along the side walls of the mattress promote breathability, as well as sanitisation by increasing airflow and dryness - particularly in the event of saturation. Refer to the product photos to view the custom fitting innerspring cot mattress. The bed base of the cot has timber rails to promote ventilation.
We encourage the purchase of the cot and mattress together, as they have been manufactured together in order to meet the very strict and most recent Australian Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172). If you are using another mattress with this cot, please ensure that it strictly meets the following dimensions for your baby's safety: (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm to no greater than 12cm).
CHEST OF 3 DRAWERS
The chest of 3 drawers is a solid, heavy-set timber construction with feet designed to match our modern design range of cots. The chest is very strong and sturdy and does not wobble or move at all. Unlike regular chests, this one is designed specifically for little ones - with very smooth and rounded edges to maximise safety in their bedroom. This design feature becomes more relevant when your baby grows into an accident-prone toddler and child.
If nursery space and/or storage is an issue for you, this chest of 3 drawers is ideal as it is designed to safely function as a change table also (at 1m high) with the option to purchase a custom fitting change mat with a timber frame that matches the oak accents on the two tone cot. The change top frame can be attached to the back of the chest top with the hardware provided, to hold your change mat firmly and safely in place. The chest can be purchased with or without the change mat and timber frame by using the drop down menu.
The U-shaped change mat is a custom fitting design for the two tone furniture range. The high-density foam makes the U-shaped change mat soft and comfortable, while at the same time firm and durable. The hospital grade vinyl exterior makes for easy cleaning.
BEDSIDE BASSINET DESCRIPTION
The addition of the bedside bassinet with mattress gives you the security of having your newborn sleep beside you when there’s limited space for a cot in your room. The bassinet allows you to have your baby at your bedside for added safety and peace of mind in the fourth trimester. This bassinet has a dropside front rail for easy access to baby through the night and lockable cast iron wheels for moving from room to room without disturbing your sleeping newborn.
- Manufactured to meet the Australian and New Zealand Mandatory Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172)
- Bassinet designed with anti-tip base as well as lockable cast iron wheels to prohibit movement as needed
- Please Note: the bassinet should only be used as a bed for infants prior to developing mobility. When your baby can roll or sit, you should no longer use a bassinet unsupervised, including for sleeping
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Some panels (eg drawer bottoms) are constructed from LVL and hardboard which are high strength wood products used for structural applications
- White with oak stained timber accents
- Cot Dimensions: Size (W-139cm X D-74cm X H-90cm) and Weight (44kg)
- Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10-12cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
- High (Newborn) Mattress Setting: 57cm from ground
- Low (Older Baby) Mattress Setting: 40cm from ground. Please ensure you lower the mattress base 'before' baby is sitting to avoid fall hazards
- Floor to Top Rail: 90cm
- Trundle drawer dimensions: (L-115cm X W-50cm X D-10cm)
- Chest Dimensions: Size (W-85cm X D-61cm X H-90cm) and Weight (36kg)
- Chest Drawer Dimensions: Size (W-70cm X D-50cm X H-20cm)
- Bassinet Dimensions: Size (L-97cm X W-54cm X H-92cm) and Weight (16kg)
- Bassinet Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-89cm X W-45cm X D-6cm) and Weight (1kg)
- Floor to Bassinet Dropside Front Rail Up: 92cm
- Floor to Bassinet Dropside Front Rail Lowered: 61cm
- Bassinet Dropside Front Rail is lockable anywhere between: 61cm-92cm from floor
- Bassinet Shelf Height (Bottom to Top of Shelf): 30cm
- Change Mat Dimensions: Size (L-70cm X W-45cm X D-10cm)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cot Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-137cm X W-79cm X D-14.5cm) and Weight (19kg)
- Cot Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-146cm X W-89.5cm X D-12.5cm) and Weight (27.5kg)
- Mattress Box: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10-12cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
- Chest Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-92cm X W-71cm X D-18cm) and Weight (24kg)
- Chest Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-84cm X W-72cm X D-14cm) and Weight (kg)
- Change Mat with Frame Box Dimensions: Size (L-78cm X W-56cm X D-14cm) and Weight (5kg)
- Bassinet & Mattress Box Dimensions: Size (L-97cm X W-63cm X D-19cm) and Weight (15kg)
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution centre to your address
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for email@example.com or through our Enquiries page