Natural Modern Cot with Chest
Natural Modern Set with Chest Set
This furniture combination includes the natural modern cot and matching chest of drawers with the option to add an innerspring cot mattress and U-shaped change mat.
We aim to dispatch within 2 weeks when stock is available now and the click button reads "Buy Now". Where the button states "Pre-Order for [Month]" this means the stock will arrive during that given month. Our shipments can arrive at any time during the given month including on the last day of the month. The arrival date is never precise and depends on a range of variables including weather at sea eg typhoons that occur in South East Asia, customs checks in ports (off-shore as well as within Australia), quarantines due to pests eg bugs on ships (eg wasps) that may need to be treated before entering Australia, strikes and pay protests at ports within Australia to name a few. We have no control over the arrival date of shipments however in saying that, we no longer see the lengthy delays on shipments that we saw during covid times.
COT AND MATTRESS
The modern cot is a sleek contemporary design for practical parents with a smaller space or a minimalist style. The design of this cot is simple consisting of a high mattress base position for your newborn and a lower mattress base position for your older baby up to the toddler years. The cot can be purchased with or without an innerspring cot mattress by using the drop down menu. The orthopaedic mattress is comfortable yet firm to provide the ideal sleep surface for your baby. In conjunction with the chest of drawers which doubles as a change table, you will have everything you need to create a modern and stylish nursery at an affordable price.
CHEST OF DRAWERS
The chest of drawers serves primarily as a storage unit however, the unit has also been designed for use as a change table with subtly raised timber edging around the top of the chest that holds the U-shaped change mat firmly in place. The chest of drawers has metal runners for smooth opening and closing action. Unlike any other chest, this one is designed specifically for little ones - with very smooth and rounded edges to maximise safety in their bedroom whilst unsupervised. This design feature becomes more relevant when your baby grows into an accident-prone toddler and child.
- Meets Australian and New Zealand Mandatory Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172)
- Mattress provides the recommended 'firm sleep surface' for baby's safety
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- No paint, varnish or finishes used on this furniture
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Drawer interiors and shelves constructed from LVL and hardboard (not chipboard) which are high strength wood products used for structural applications such as bearing weight (where a thin timber panel would crack). This material is often used on the inside of modern kitchen cabinets
- 100% Raw Timber
- The exterior of the unit is raw timber
- Because drawer interiors are made from a different material, they are a different colour (white) compared to the raw timber on the outside of the unit
- Cloud 9 Baby Bedrooms
- Cot Dimensions: Size (W-134cm X D-74cm X H-82cm) and Weight (19kg)
- Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X H/D-10cm)
- High (Newborn) Mattress Setting: 50cm from ground
- Low (Older Baby) Mattress Setting: 40cm from ground. Please ensure you lower the mattress base 'before' baby is sitting to avoid fall hazards
- Chest Dimensions: Size (W-88cm X D-64cm X H-90cm) and Weight (47kgs)
- Four generous sized drawers (interior measurements: L-70cm X W-49cm X H/D-14cm)
- Change Mat Dimensions: (L-75cm X W-50cm X D-10cm)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cot Box Dimensions: Size (L-135cm X W-81cm X D-18cm) and Weight (22kg)
- Mattress Box Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
- Chest Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-97cm X W-83cm X D-15.5cm) and Weight (25kg)
- Chest Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-81cm X W-58cm X D-12.5cm) and Weight (22kg)
- Change Mat Box Dimensions: Size (L-75cm X W-50cm X D-10cm) and Weight (1kg)
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution centre to your address.
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Enquiries page