3 Drawer Dresser
Dresser with 3 Drawers
The classic design of this 3 drawer dresser is timeless with its curvaceous claw-styled feet that match our sleigh range of furniture and royal cot - it can also be paired with any other cot. As pretty as it may be, this dresser is designed with functionality in mind. Many Mum's initially use the 3 drawers to store baby's toiletries and nappies out of the reach of curious little hands and later to store clothing. It has soft close drawers with a firm close for baby's safety.
If nursery space and/or storage is an issue for you, this dresser with 3 drawers is ideal as it is designed to safely function as a change table also (at approximately 1m high) with the option to purchase a custom fitting change mat and timber frame. The change top frame can be attached to the back of the dresser (hardware provided), to hold your change mat firmly and safely in place. The dresser can be purchased with or without a U-shaped change mat by using the drop down menu.
The U-shaped change mat is a custom fitting design for this furniture range. The high-density foam makes the U-shaped change mat soft and comfortable, while at the same time firm and durable. The hospital grade vinyl exterior makes for easy cleaning.
We aim to dispatch within 2 weeks when stock is available now and the click button reads "Buy Now". Where the button states "Pre-Order for [Month]" this means the stock will arrive during that given month. Our shipments can arrive at any time during the given month including on the last day of the month. The arrival date is never precise and depends on a range of variables including weather at sea eg typhoons that occur in South East Asia, customs checks in ports (off-shore as well as within Australia), quarantines due to pests eg bugs on ships (eg wasps) that may need to be treated before entering Australia, strikes and pay protests at ports within Australia to name a few. We have no control over the arrival date of shipments however in saying that, we no longer see the lengthy delays on shipments that we saw during covid times.
- Soft close drawers with a firm seal to protect little hands and fingers
- Hardware to attach the timber change mat frame to the back of the dresser to keep it in place
- U-shaped change mat designed with raised sides to reduce the likelihood of falls when using your chest of drawers as a change table
- Safety strap with clip around change mat when purchased with timber frame
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes (tested in Australia) used on all furniture
- Please note: you should always keep one hand on your baby at change time - this applies to any change table. Never leave your baby unattended on any changing table, unit or device
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Drawer interiors and shelves constructed from pine
- The exterior of the unit is crisp white - not off-white, or pearly, or cream
- Drawer interiors are natural wood colour
Currently selling as Quirky Bubba brand - this stock will be phased out and later rebranded with our Cloud 9 logo. We can provide a Cloud 9 badge which is interchangeable with the Quirky Bubba badge upon request
- Dresser Dimensions: Size (W-94cm X D-49cm X H-83cm) and Weight (35kgs)
- Three generous sized drawers (inside measurements: L- cm X W- cm X H/D- cm)
- Timber Change Mat Frame for Dresser Top: Size (W-74cm X D-50cm X H-10cm)
- Change Mat Dimensions: Size (L-70cm X W-45cm X D-10cm) and Weight (1kg)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Dresser Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-88cm X W-757cm X D-22cm) and Weight (22kg)
- Dresser Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-101cm X W-58cm X D-12cm) and Weight (19kg)
- Change Mat: Size (L-75cm X W-50cm X D-15cm) and Weight (1kg)
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution centre to your address
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Enquiries page