This contemporary bedside bassinet is a simple design with straight lines for modern styling and it is made from NZ Pine to suit your timber nursery furniture. The bassinet allows you to have your baby at your bedside for added safety and peace of mind in the fourth trimester. This bassinet has a dropside front rail for easy access to baby through the night and lockable cast iron wheels for moving from room to room without disturbing your sleeping newborn.
This product is available now. We will dispatch within 2 weeks of receiving your order.
- Bassinet designed with anti-tip base as well as lockable cast iron wheels to prohibit movement as needed
- Please Note: the bassinet should only be used as a bed for infants prior to developing mobility. When your baby can roll or sit, you should no longer use a bassinet unsupervised, including for sleeping. Please ensure the dropside rail is raised when baby is sleeping.
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- The bassinet is crisp white - not off-white, or pearly, or cream
- Bassinet Dimensions: Size (L-97cm X W-54cm X H-92cm) and Weight (16kg)
- Bassinet Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-89cm X W-45cm X D-6cm) and Weight (1kg)
- Floor to Dropside Front Rail Up: 92cm
- Floor to Dropside Front Rail Lowered: 61cm
- Dropside Front Rail is lockable anywhere between: 61cm-92cm from floor
- Shelf Height (Bottom to Top of Shelf): 30cm
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Bassinet & Mattress Box Dimensions: Size (L-97cm X W-63cm X D-19cm) and Weight (15kg)
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution centre to your address
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for email@example.com or through our Enquiries page