Modern Cot with Chest
Modern Set with Chest
Please note this cot is currently undergoing a redesign and will have rails all around.
This furniture combination includes the modern cot and matching chest of drawers with the option to add the custom fitting cot mattress and u-shaped change mat.
Due to high demand, we have come to operate on a pre-order basis with an approximate 2 month turn-around from the order date - unless otherwise stated on the pre-order button
COT AND MATTRESS
The modern cot is a sleek contemporary design for practical parents with a smaller space or a minimalist style. The custom fitting innerspring mattress is comfortable yet firm, providing the recommended sleep surface for the safety of your baby. We encourage the purchase of the cot and mattress together, as they have been manufactured together in order to meet the very strict and most recent Australian Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172).
The design of this cot is simple consisting of a high mattress base position for your newborn and a lower mattress base position for your older baby up to the toddler years. In conjunction with the chest of drawers which doubles as a change table, you will have everything you need to create a modern and stylish nursery at an affordable price.
CHEST OF DRAWERS
The chest of drawers serves primarily as a storage unit however, the unit has also been designed for use as a change table with subtly raised timber edging around the top of the chest that holds the U-shaped change mat firmly in place. The chest of drawers has metal runners for smooth opening and closing action. Unlike any other chest, this one is designed specifically for little ones - with very smooth and rounded edges to maximise safety in their bedroom whilst unsupervised. This design feature becomes more relevant when your baby grows into an accident-prone toddler and child.
- Meets Australian and New Zealand Mandatory Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172)
- Mattress provides the recommended 'firm sleep surface' for baby's safety
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Drawer interiors and shelves constructed from LVL and hardboard (not chipboard) which are high strength wood products used for structural applications such as bearing weight (where a thin timber panel would crack). This material is often used on the inside of modern kitchen cabinets
- The exterior of the unit is crisp white - not off-white, or pearly, or cream
- Because drawer interiors are made from a different material, they are a different shade compared to the crisp white painted timber on the outside of the unit
- Cot Dimensions: Size (W-134cm X D-74cm X H-82cm) and Weight (19kg)
- Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X H/D-10cm)
- Chest Dimensions: Size (W-88cm X D-64cm X H-95cm) and Weight (47kgs)
- Four generous sized drawers (inside measurements: L-70cm X W-50cm X H/D-13cm)
- Change Mat Dimensions: (L-75cm X W-50cm X D-10cm)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cot Box Dimensions: Size (L-135cm X W-81cm X D-18cm) and Weight (22kg)
- Mattress Box Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
- Chest Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-97cm X W-83cm X D-15.5cm) and Weight (25kg)
- Chest Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-81cm X W-58cm X D-12.5cm) and Weight (22kg)
- Change Mat Box Dimensions: Size (L-75cm X W-50cm X D-10cm) and Weight (1kg)
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution center to your address
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for email@example.com or through our Enquiries page