Sleigh Cot with Change Table
Sleigh Cot with Change Table
This nursery furniture combination includes the 5 in 1 sleigh cot with matching 3 drawer change table and the option to add a custom fitting innerspring cot mattress and U-shaped change mat.
Due to high demand, we have come to operate on a pre-order basis with an approximate 2 month turn-around from the order date - the pre-order button specifies the current pre-order month
COT AND MATTRESS
The 5 in 1 sleigh cot mimics high end brands in its size, as well as its heavy-set timber construction and convertible functionality, while the custom fitting innerspring mattress is comfortable yet firm, providing the recommended sleep surface for the safety of your baby. We encourage the purchase of the cot and mattress together, as they have been manufactured together in order to meet the very strict and most recent Australian Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172).
The design of this cot makes caring for your newborn as easy as possible on your recovering body after birth, particularly after a caesarean section, or traumatic birth. The high mattress base position used in combination with the drop side rail eliminates the need to bend or reach into the cot to lift or lower your baby. It is also designed this way to reduce repetitive strain on exhausted Mum's when bub requires settling for long periods of time.
The 5 in 1 sleigh cot functionality includes: (1) high base position (newborn); (2) low base position (baby to toddler); (3) bonus toddler rail kit included (toddler to junior); (4) removable drop side (daybed/playroom lounge); (5) slide out trundle drawer (large storage space for linen or toys). As mentioned the cot also possesses a drop side mechanism for lowering the front rail - please refer to the product images to see all of these cot positions.
The change table doubles as a small chest of 3 drawers that can be used to store baby clothes or goods and can later convert to a display cabinet or bedside table by simply removing the U-shaped change mat. This change table is open ended on the right-hand side for easy access to baby at change time. Many Mum's initially use the 3 drawers to store baby's toiletries and nappies out of reach of curious little hands and later use them to store clothing. This change table has safety rails that can be conveniently used for hanging towels and clothing at change time.
- Meets Australian and New Zealand Mandatory Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172)
- Mattress provides the recommended 'firm sleep surface' for baby's safety
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Non-toxic teething guards to protect baby's teeth and gums, as well as to protect your cot
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Drawer interiors and shelves constructed from LVL and hardboard which are high strength wood products used for structural applications such as bearing weight (where a thin timber panel would crack).
- Cot dimensions: Size (W-146cm X D-76cm X H-109cm) and Weight (35kg)
- Mattress dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X H/D-10cm)
- Change Table dimensions: Size (W-79.5cm X D-62cm X H-97cm) and Weight (30kg)
- Please note: the height of the Change Mat is 15cm lower than the overall height
- Change mat dimensions: Size (L-75cm X W-50cm X D-10cm) and Weight (1kg)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cot Box 1 dimensions: Size (L-118cm X W-87cm X D-14.5cm) and Weight (16.5kg)
- Cot Box 2 dimensions: Size (L-135cm X W-77.5cm X D-14cm) and Weight (23.9kg)
- Mattress Box dimensions: Size (L-130cm X 69cm X D10cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
- Change Table Box 1 dimensions: Size (L-102cm X W-73cm X D12cm) and Weight (17.6kg)
- Change Table Box 2 dimensions: Size (L-80cm X W-60cm X D-17cm) and Weight 15.8kg)
- Change Mat will be included in the change table box
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution center to your address
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Enquiries page