The timeless design of this change table sings opulence with its curvaceous claw-styled feet and two-tiered safety rails that unfurl at the top. As pretty as it may be, this change table is designed with functionality in mind. Many Mum's initially use the 3 drawers to store baby's toiletries and nappies out of the reach of curious little hands and later to store clothing. It has safety rails that can be conveniently used for hanging towels and clothing at change time.
This change table is open ended for easy access to baby at change time - please note the open end is fixed on one side (and we do occasionally swap the opening side - please check with us if a particular side is needed). The change table can later be used as a night stand next to your child's bed when the change mat is no longer required.
The change table can be purchased with or without the change mat by using the drop down menu. The U-shaped change mat is a custom fitting design for the Cloud 9 furniture range. The high-density foam makes the U-shaped change mat soft and comfortable, while at the same time firm and durable. The hospital grade vinyl exterior makes for easy cleaning.
Due to high demand, we have come to operate on a pre-order basis with an approximate 2 month turn-around from the order date - unless otherwise stated on the pre-order button
- Safety rails are designed to reduce the likelihood of falls (however, it is important to note that you should always keep a hand on your baby at change time and never leave your baby unattended on any changing unit or device)
- U-Shaped Change Mat (purchased separately) is also designed to reduce the likelihood of falls (however again, you should never leave baby unattended)
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Drawer interiors and shelves constructed from LVL and hardboard (not chipboard) which are high strength wood products used for structural applications such as bearing weight (where a thin timber panel would crack). This material is often used on the inside of modern kitchen cabinets
- The exterior of the unit is crisp white - not off-white, or pearly, or cream
- Because drawer interiors are made from a different material, they are a different shade compared to the crisp white painted timber on the outside of the unit
- Change Table dimensions: Size (W-79.5cm X D-62cm X H-97cm) and Weight (30kg)
- Change Mat Dimensions: Size (L-75cm X W-50cm X D-10cm) and Weight (1kg)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Change Table Box 1 dimensions: Size (L-102cm X W-73cm X D12cm) and Weight (17.6kg)
- Change Table Box 2 dimensions: Size (L-80cm X W-60cm X D-17cm) and Weight 15.8kg)
- Change Mat Box dimensions: Size (L-75cm X W-50cm X D-10cm) and Weight (1kg)
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution center to your address
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for email@example.com or through our Enquiries page