5 in 1 Sleigh Cot
5 in 1 Sleigh Cot
The 5 in 1 Sleigh Cot mimics high end brands in its size, as well as its heavy-set timber construction and convertible functionality. The 5 in 1 Sleigh Cot functionality includes: (1) high base position (newborn); (2) low base position (baby to toddler); (3) bonus toddler rail kit included (toddler to junior); (4) removable drop side (daybed/playroom lounge); (5) slide out trundle drawer (large storage space for linen or toys). As mentioned, the cot also possesses a drop side mechanism for lowering the front rail - please refer to the product images to see all of these cot positions.
The design of this baby cot makes caring for your newborn as easy as possible on your recovering body after birth, particularly after a caesarean section, or traumatic birth. The high mattress base position used in conjunction with the drop side rail eliminates the need to bend or reach into the cot to lift or lower your baby. It is also designed this way to reduce repetitive strain on exhausted Mums' when bub requires settling for long periods of time.
The 5 in 1 Sleigh Cot can be purchased with or without the custom fitting Innerspring Cot Mattress by using the drop down menu. The orthopedic mattress is comfortable yet firm to provide the ideal sleep surface for your baby. Air vents along the side walls of the mattress promote breathability, as well as sanitisation by increasing airflow and dryness - particularly in the event of saturation. Refer to the product photos to view the custom fitting innerspring cot mattress.
We encourage the purchase of the cot and mattress together, as they have been manufactured together in order to meet the very strict and most recent Australian Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172). If you are using another mattress with this cot, please ensure that it strictly meets the following dimensions for your baby's safety: (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm to no greater than 12cm).
Due to high demand, we have come to operate on a pre-order basis with an approximate 2 month turn-around from the order date - unless otherwise stated on the pre-order button
- Manufactured to meet Australian and New Zealand Mandatory Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172)
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Non-toxic teething guards to protect baby's teeth and gums, as well as to protect your cot
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Trundle drawer interior constructed from LVL and hardboard which are high strength wood products used for structural applications such as bearing weight (where a thin timber panel would crack)
- The exterior of the unit is crisp white - not off-white, or pearly, or cream
- Cot Dimensions: Size (L-146cm X W-76cm X H-109cm) and Weight (35kg)
- Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm to no greater than 12cm)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cot Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-118cm X W-87cm X D-14.5cm) and Weight (16.5kg)
- Cot Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-135cm X W-77.5cm X D-14cm) and Weight (23.9kg)
- Mattress Box: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution center to your address
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Enquiries page