Rocking Cradle with Mattress
Nursery Furniture - Baby Rocking Cradle
Old meets new in the design of this Rocking Cradle which fuses old fashioned charm with modern day safety standards and functional features. The soothing motion produced by this cradle from a slight push with just a single finger (or toe poking out from the bed covers) is a godsend for babies and exhausted Mums alike - particularly when trying to catch some zzz’s through the night. Unlike a co-sleeper, where extra breastfeeds to settle a crying baby have been found to set up bad sleep habits referred to as 'associations' which can be very difficult to reverse; the smooth gliding motion of the rocking cradle will settle your crying baby, while gently introducing the concept of self-settling and healthier sleep habits longer term.
- Rocking Cradle designed with anti-tip base as well as locking pin to prohibit rocking as needed
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Please Note: we have included images of a toddler in the Rocking Cradle to demonstrate the strength and stability of the furniture, however the cradle should only be used as a bed for infants prior to developing mobility. When your baby can roll or sit, you should no longer use the Rocking Cradle unsupervised, including for sleeping.
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Cradle Dimensions: Size (L-89.5cm X W-60cm X H-86cm) and Weight (15.1kg)
- Cradle Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-85cm X W-45cm X D-5cm) and Weight (1kg)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cradle & Mattress Box Dimensions: Size (L-91cm X W-65cm X D-18cm) and Weight (15.1kg)
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at checkout to get your shipping quote for the Rocking Cradle and Cradle Mattress - if you are not happy with the quote you can simply back out of the order - your details will not be retained. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order and their size and weight, as well as the distance they are travelling from our warehouse in Brisbane, Queensland. We will email you shortly after you place your order to provide you with dispatch dates and specific shipping details, including information on how to track your order. You can add special instructions at the check out.
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty tab
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page for more details about picking your furniture up from the warehouse, having your furniture shipped to you, setting up a lay-by, or for commonly asked questions about our nursery furniture
- You can also email us for firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Contact Us page and we will promptly respond to your enquiry