Oval Cot with Chest
Oval Cot with Chest
This furniture combination includes the 5 in 1 oval cot and chest of drawers with the option to add a custom fitting, convertible oval cot mattress and change mat for use on the chest top.
Due to high demand, we have come to operate on a pre-order basis with an approximate 2 month turn-around from the order date - unless otherwise stated on the pre-order button
COT AND MATTRESS
This unique curved cot is designed with 5 in 1 functionality to evolve alongside your child's development. The 5 in 1 Oval Cot functionality includes: (1) bassinet setting (circle crib for newborn); (2) crib setting (oval crib extensions added as baby grows in length); (3) high and low mattress base settings; (4) removable front rail (for toddler to junior bed); (5) conversion to a table and chair setting for your little one. The cot ends can also be assembled for use as a toy box for storing your child's teddies in the playroom.
The design of this cot adds a special touch of luxury to your nursery and we love that it pairs perfectly with our matching white chest. The 5 in 1 Oval Cot can be purchased with or without the custom fitting Convertible Oval Mattress by using the drop down menu. This mattress is designed to convert with the cot settings - that is, it can be used in the smaller bassinet setting as well as the larger oval setting as your baby grows. We encourage the purchase of the cot and mattress together, as they have been manufactured together to ensure the dimensions meet the very strict and most recent Australian Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172).
CHEST OF DRAWERS
The chest of drawers serves primarily as a storage unit however, the unit has also been designed for use as a change table with subtly raised timber edging around the top of the chest that holds the U-shaped change mat firmly in place. The chest of drawers has metal runners for smooth opening and closing action. Unlike any other chest, this one is designed specifically for little ones - with very smooth and rounded edges to maximise safety in their bedroom whilst unsupervised. This design feature becomes more relevant when your baby grows into an accident-prone toddler and child.
- Meets Australian and New Zealand Mandatory Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172)
- Mattress provides the recommended 'firm sleep surface' for baby's safety
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Drawer interiors and shelves constructed from LVL and hardboard (not chipboard) which are high strength wood products used for structural applications such as bearing weight (where a thin timber panel would crack). This material is often used on the inside of modern kitchen cabinets
- The exterior of the unit is crisp white - not off-white, or pearly, or cream
- Because drawer interiors are made from a different material, they are a different shade compared to the crisp white painted timber on the outside of the unit
- Cot Dimensions: Size (L-136cm X W-73cm X H-93cm with wheels) and Weight (25kg)
- Bassinet Dimensions: the diameter of the bassinet is the same as the width of the mattress (D-69cm)
- Overall Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-9cm)
- Chest Dimensions: Size (W-88cm X D-64cm X H-95cm) and Weight (47kgs)
- Four generous sized drawers (inside measurements: L-70cm X W-50cm X H/D-13cm)
- Change Mat Dimensions: (L-75cm X W-50cm X D-10cm) (purchase separately)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cot Box Dimensions: Size (L-96cm X W-71cm X D-35cm) and Weight (28.2kg)
- Mattress Box: Size (L-75cm X W-71cm X D-19cm) and Weight (4.6kg)
- Chest Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-97cm X W-83cm X D-15.5cm) and Weight (25kg)
- Chest Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-81cm X W-58cm X D-12.5cm) and Weight (22kg)
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution center to your address
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for email@example.com or through our Enquiries page