Oval Cot with Change Table
Oval Cot with Change Table
This nursery furniture combination includes the 5 in 1 oval cot with 3 drawer change table and the option to add a custom fitting, convertible oval cot mattress and U-shaped change mat.
Due to high demand, we have come to operate on a pre-order basis with an approximate 2 month turn-around from the order date - the pre-order button specifies the current pre-order month
COT AND MATTRESS
This unique curved cot is designed with 5 in 1 functionality to evolve alongside your child's development. The 5 in 1 Oval Cot functionality includes: (1) bassinet setting (circle crib for newborn); (2) crib setting (oval crib extensions added as baby grows in length); (3) high and low mattress base settings; (4) removable front rail (for toddler to junior bed); (5) conversion to a table and chair setting for your little one. The cot ends can also be assembled for use as a toy box for storing your child's teddies in the playroom.
The design of this cot adds a special touch of luxury to your nursery and we love that it pairs beautifully with our change table that also has a curved design. The 5 in 1 Oval Cot can be purchased with or without the custom fitting Convertible Oval Mattress by using the drop down menu. This mattress is designed to convert with the cot settings - that is, it can be used in the smaller bassinet setting as well as the larger oval setting as your baby grows. We encourage the purchase of the cot and mattress together, as they have been manufactured together to ensure the dimensions meet the very strict and most recent Australian Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172).
The change table doubles as a small chest of 3 drawers that can be used to store baby clothes or goods and can later convert to a display cabinet or bedside table by simply removing the U-shaped change mat. This change table is open ended on the right-hand side for easy access to baby at change time. Many Mum's initially use the 3 drawers to store baby's toiletries and nappies out of reach of curious little hands and later use them to store clothing. This change table has safety rails that can be conveniently used for hanging towels and clothing at change time.
- Manufactured to the Australian and New Zealand Mandatory Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172)
- Mattress provides the recommended 'firm sleep surface' for baby's safety
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Drawer interiors and shelves constructed from LVL and hardboard which are high strength wood products used for structural applications such as bearing weight (where a thin timber panel would crack).
- Cot Dimensions: Size (L-136cm X W-73cm X H-93cm with wheels) and Weight (25kg)
- Bassinet Dimensions: the diameter of the bassinet is the same as the width of the mattress (D-69cm)
- Overall Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-9cm)
- Change Table dimensions: Size (W-79.5cm X D-62cm X H-97cm) and Weight (30kg)
- Please note: the height of the Change Mat is 15cm lower than the overall height
- Change mat dimensions: Size (L-75cm X W-50cm X D-10cm) and Weight (1kg)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cot Box Dimensions: Size (L-96cm X W-71cm X D-35cm) and Weight (28.2kg)
- Mattress Box: Size (L-75cm X W-71cm X D-19cm) and Weight (4.6kg)
- Change Table Box 1 dimensions: Size (L-102cm X W-73cm X D12cm) and Weight (17.6kg)
- Change Table Box 2 dimensions: Size (L-80cm X W-60cm X D-17cm) and Weight 15.8kg)
- Change Mat will be included in the change table box
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution center to your address
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for email@example.com or through our Enquiries page