3 in 1 Modern Cot
The Modern Cot is a sleek contemporary design for practical parents with a smaller space or a minimalist style. The design of this cot is simple consisting of a high mattress base position for your newborn and a lower mattress base position for your older baby up to the toddler years. The front rail of this cot is then removable for use as a junior bed.
The 3 in 1 Modern Cot can be purchased with or without the custom fitting Innerspring Cot Mattress by using the drop down menu. The orthopedic mattress is comfortable yet firm to provide the ideal sleep surface for your baby. Air vents along the side walls of the mattress promote breathability, as well as sanitisation by increasing airflow and dryness - particularly in the event of saturation. Refer to the product photos to view the custom fitting innerspring cot mattress.
We encourage the purchase of the cot and mattress together, as they have been manufactured together in order to meet the very strict and most recent Australian Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172). If you are using another mattress with this cot, please ensure that it strictly meets the following dimensions for your baby's safety: (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm to no greater than 12cm).
Due to high demand, we have come to operate on a pre-order basis with an approximate 2 month turn-around from the order date - unless otherwise stated on the pre-order button
- Manufactured to meet the Australian and New Zealand Mandatory Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172)
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Cot Dimensions: Size (W-134cm X D-74cm X H-82cm) and Weight (19kg)
- Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10-12cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cot Box Dimensions: Size (L-135cm X W-81cm X D-18cm) and Weight (22kg)
- Mattress Box: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10-12cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution center to your address
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Enquiries page