Dark Chest of Drawers
Nursery Furniture - Dark Chest of Drawers
The Chest of Drawers is a solid, heavy-set timber construction that weighs a whopping 47kgs. The Chest is very strong and sturdy and will not wobble or move at all when used as a change table. If nursery space and/or storage is an issue for you, this Chest of Drawers is ideal as it is designed to safely function as a change table also (at 1m high) with subtly raised timber edging around the top of the chest to hold a Change Mat firmly in place. Unlike regular chests, this one is designed specifically for little ones - with very smooth and rounded edges to maximise safety in their bedroom. This design feature becomes more relevant when your baby grows into an accident-prone toddler and child.
- Check current Availability of Stock
- U-Shaped Change Mat (purchased separately) is designed to reduce the likelihood of falls when using your Chest of Drawers as a changing table (please note you should always keep one hand on your baby at change time - this applies to any changing table)
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Drawer interiors and shelves constructed from LVL and hardboard which are high strength wood products used for structural applications such as bearing weight (where a thin timber panel would crack)
- Chest Dimensions: Size (W-88cm X D-64cm X H-95cm) and Weight (47kgs)
- Four generous sized drawers (inside measurements: L-70cm X W-50cm X H/D-13cm)
- Change Mat Dimensions: Size (L-75cm X W-50cm X D-10cm) and Weight (1kg)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Chest Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-97cm X W-83cm X D-15.5cm) and Weight (25kg)
- Chest Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-81cm X W-58cm X D-12.5cm) and Weight (22kg)
- Change Mat Box Dimensions: Size (L-75cm X W-50cm X D-10cm) and Weight (1kg)
- Up to 40kgs when used as a Changing Table
Enter your details at checkout to get your shipping quote for the Chest of Drawers. If you are not happy with the shipping quote, you can simply back out of your order. You may receive a follow-up email, however your details will not be stored after this. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, their size and weight, as well as the distance they are travelling from our warehouse in Brisbane, Queensland. We will email you shortly after you place your order to provide you with dispatch dates and specific shipping details, including information on how to track your order. You can add any special instructions when you proceed to the check out.
This product comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty tab
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page for more details about picking up your furniture from the warehouse, having your furniture shipped to you, setting up a lay-by, or for commonly asked questions about our nursery furniture
- You can also email us for firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Contact Us page and we will promptly respond to your enquiry