5 in 1 Sleigh Cot with Change Table and Cradle
Sleigh Cot with Change Table and Cradle
This nursery furniture set includes the 5 in 1 sleigh cot, 3 drawer change table and rocking cradle with the option to add an innerspring cot mattress, u-shaped change mat and cradle mattress.
We aim to dispatch within 2 weeks when stock is available now and the click button reads "Buy Now". Where the button states "Pre-Order for [Month]" this means the stock will arrive during that given month. Our shipments can arrive at any time during the given month including on the last day of the month. The arrival date is never precise and depends on a range of variables including weather at sea eg typhoons that occur in South East Asia, customs checks in ports (off-shore as well as within Australia), quarantines due to pests eg bugs on ships (eg wasps) that may need to be treated before entering Australia, strikes and pay protests at ports within Australia to name a few. We have no control over the arrival date of shipments however in saying that, we no longer see the lengthy delays on shipments that we saw during covid times.
COT AND MATTRESS
The 5 in 1 sleigh cot mimics high end brands in its size, as well as its heavy-set timber construction and convertible functionality, while the innerspring cot mattress is comfortable yet firm, providing the recommended sleep surface for the safety of your baby.
The design of this cot makes caring for your newborn as easy as possible on your recovering body after birth, particularly after a caesarean section, or traumatic birth. The high mattress base position used in conjunction with the drop side rail eliminates the need to bend or reach into the cot to lift or lower your baby. It is also designed this way to reduce repetitive strain on exhausted Mum’s when bub requires settling for long periods of time.
The 5 in 1 sleigh cot functionality includes: (1) high base position (newborn); (2) low base position (baby to toddler); (3) bonus toddler rail kit included (toddler to junior); (4) removable drop side (daybed/playroom lounge); (5) slide out trundle drawer (large storage space for linen or toys). As mentioned, the cot also possesses a drop side mechanism for lowering the front rail - please refer to the product images to see all of these cot positions.
The change table doubles as a small chest of 3 drawers that can be used to store baby clothes or goods and can later convert to a display cabinet or bedside table by simply removing the U-shaped change mat. This change table is open ended on the right-hand side for easy access to baby at change time. Many Mum's initially use the 3 drawers to store baby's toiletries and nappies out of reach of curious little hands and later use them to store clothing. This change table has safety rails that can be conveniently used for hanging towels and clothing at change time.
The addition of the rocking cradle with cradle mattress gives you the security of having your newborn sleep beside you when there’s limited space for a cot in your room. It produces a smooth rocking motion, or the locking pin can be used for stationary use. This cradle is perfect for exhausted mum’s struggling to get out of bed through the night. The smooth gliding motion of this rocking cradle will settle your baby, while gently introducing the concept of self-settling and healthy sleep habits long term.
- Meets Australian and New Zealand Mandatory Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172)
- Non-toxic teething guards to protect baby's teeth and gums, but also to protect your cot
- Mattress provides the recommended 'firm sleep surface' for baby's safety
- Rocking cradle designed with anti-tip base as well as locking pin to prohibit rocking as needed
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Safety rails on change table as well as U-shaped change mat design to reduce the likelihood of falls (please note you should always keep one hand on your baby)
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Drawer interiors and shelves constructed from LVL and hardboard (not chipboard) which are high strength wood products used for structural applications such as bearing weight (where a thin timber panel would crack). This material is often used on the inside of modern kitchen cabinets
- The painted timber is crisp white - not off-white, or pearly, or cream
- Because drawer interiors are made from a different material, they are a different shade compared to the crisp white painted timber on the outside of the unit
- Cloud 9 Baby Bedrooms
- Cot Dimensions: Size (L-146cm X W-76cm X H-109cm) and Weight (35kg)
- High (Newborn) Mattress Setting: 65cm from ground
- Low (Older Baby) Mattress Setting: 45cm from ground. Please ensure you lower the mattress base 'before' baby is sitting to avoid fall hazards
- Cot Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm)
- Cradle Dimensions: Size (L-89.5cm X W-60cm X H-86cm) and Weight (15.1kg)
- Cradle Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-87cm X W-45cm X D-7cm)
- Change Table Dimensions: Size (W-79.5cm X D-62cm X H-97cm) and Weight (33.5kg)
- Change Table 3x generous sized drawers (interior measurements: L-69cm X 38cm X 11cm)
- Change Mat Dimensions: Size (L-75cm X W-50cm X D-10cm) and Weight (1kg)
- Please note: the height of the Change Mat is 15cm lower than the overall height of the unit
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cot Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-118cm X W-87cm X D-14.5cm) and Weight (16.5kg)
- Cot Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-135cm X W-77.5cm X D-14cm) and Weight (23.9kg)
- Cot Mattress Box Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
- Cradle & Mattress Box Dimensions: Size (L-91cm X W-65cm X D-18cm) and Weight (15.1kg)
- Change Table Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-102cm X W-73cm X D-12cm) and Weight (17.6kg)
- Change Table Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-80cm X W-60cm X D-17cm) and Weight (15.8kg)
- Change mat is included in the change table box
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution centre to your address
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for email@example.com or through our Enquiries page