Sleigh Cot with Chest
Sleigh Set with Chest
This furniture combination includes the 5 in 1 sleigh cot and chest of drawers with the option to add a custom fitting innerspring cot mattress and change mat for use on the chest top.
Due to high demand, we have come to operate on a pre-order basis with an approximate 2 month turn-around from the order date - unless otherwise stated on the pre-order button
COT AND MATTRESS
The 5 in 1 sleigh cot mimics high end brands in its size, as well as its heavy-set timber construction and convertible functionality, while the custom fitting Innerspring Mattress is comfortable yet firm, providing the recommended sleep surface for the safety of your baby. We encourage the purchase of the cot and mattress together, as they have been manufactured together in order to meet the very strict and most recent Australian Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172).
The design of this cot makes caring for your newborn as easy as possible on your recovering body after birth, particularly after a caesarean section, or traumatic birth. The high mattress base position used in combination with the drop side rail eliminates the need to bend or reach into the cot to lift or lower your baby. It is also designed this way to reduce repetitive strain on exhausted Mum's when bub requires settling for long periods of time.
The 5 in 1 sleigh cot functionality includes: (1) high base position (newborn); (2) low base position (baby to toddler); (3) bonus toddler rail kit included (toddler to junior); (4) removable drop side (daybed/playroom lounge); (5) slide out trundle drawer (large storage space for linen or toys). As mentioned, the cot also possesses a drop side mechanism for lowering the front rail - please refer to the product images to see all of these cot positions.
CHEST OF DRAWERS
The chest of drawers serves primarily as a storage unit however, the unit has also been designed for use as a change table with subtly raised timber edging around the top of the chest that holds the U-shaped change mat firmly in place. The chest of drawers has metal runners for smooth opening and closing action. Unlike any other chest, this one is designed specifically for little ones - with very smooth and rounded edges to maximise safety in their bedroom whilst unsupervised. This design feature becomes more relevant when your baby grows into an accident-prone toddler and child.
- Meets Australian and New Zealand Mandatory Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172)
- Mattress provides the recommended 'firm sleep surface' for baby's safety
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Non-toxic teething guards to protect baby's teeth and gums, as well as your cot
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Drawer interiors and shelves constructed from LVL and hardboard (not chipboard) which are high strength wood products used for structural applications such as bearing weight (where a thin timber panel would crack). This material is often used on the inside of modern kitchen cabinets
- The exterior of the unit is crisp white - not off-white, or pearly, or cream
- Because drawer interiors are made from a different material, they are a different shade compared to the crisp white painted timber on the outside of the unit
- Cot Dimensions: Size (W-146cm X D-76cm X H-109cm) and Weight (35kg)
- Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X H/D-10cm)
- Chest Dimensions: Size (W-88cm X D-64cm X H-95cm) and Weight (47kgs)
- Four generous sized drawers (inside measurements: L-70cm X W-50cm X H/D-13cm)
- Change Mat Dimensions: (L-75cm X W-50cm X D-10cm) (purchase separately)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cot Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-118cm X W-87cm X D-14.5cm) and Weight (16.5kg)
- Cot Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-135cm X W-77.5cm X D-14cm) and Weight (23.9kg)
- Mattress Box Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
- Chest Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-97cm X W-83cm X D-15.5cm) and Weight (25kg)
- Chest Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-81cm X W-58cm X D-12.5cm) and Weight (22kg)
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution center to your address
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for email@example.com or through our Enquiries page