3 Drawer Sleigh Change Table
Sleigh Change Table with 3 Drawers
The timeless design of this change table sings opulence with its curvaceous claw-styled feet and two-tiered safety rails that unfurl at the top. As pretty as it may be, this change table is designed with functionality in mind. Many Mum's initially use the 3 drawers to store baby's toiletries and nappies out of the reach of curious little hands and later to store clothing. It has safety rails that can be conveniently used for hanging towels and clothing at change time.
This change table is open ended for easy access to baby at change time - please note the open end is on the right hand side and this is fixed - not interchangeable. The change table can later be used as a night stand next to your child's bed when the change mat is no longer required - it simply lifts off.
The change table can be purchased with or without the change mat by using the drop down menu. The U-shaped change mat is custom fitting to the change table top, the dimensions of the change mat are 75cm x 50cm - if you wish to purchase this item elsewhere. The high-density foam makes the U-shaped change mat soft and comfortable, while at the same time firm and durable. The hospital grade vinyl exterior makes for easy cleaning.
We aim to dispatch within 2 weeks when stock is available now and the click button reads "Buy Now". Where the button states "Pre-Order for [Month]" this means the stock will arrive during that given month. Our shipments can arrive at any time during the given month including on the last day of the month. The arrival date is never precise and depends on a range of variables including weather at sea eg typhoons that occur in South East Asia, customs checks in ports (off-shore as well as within Australia), quarantines due to pests eg bugs on ships (eg wasps) that may need to be treated before entering Australia, strikes and pay protests at ports within Australia to name a few. We have no control over the arrival date of shipments however in saying that, we no longer see the lengthy delays on shipments that we saw during covid times.
- Safety rails at the front, back and side are designed to reduce the likelihood of falls
- U-shaped change mat with raised sides, is also designed to reduce movement and in turn, the likelihood of falls
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes (tested in Australia) used on all furniture
- Please note: you should always keep one hand on your baby at change time - this applies to any change table. Never leave your baby unattended on any change unit or device
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Drawer interiors and shelves constructed from LVL and hardboard (not chipboard) which are high strength wood products used for structural applications such as bearing weight (where a thin timber panel would crack). This material is often used on the inside of modern kitchen cabinetry
- The exterior of the unit is crisp white - not off-white, or pearly, or cream
- Because drawer interiors are made from a different material, they are a different shade compared to the crisp white painted timber on the outside of the unit
- Cloud 9 Baby Bedrooms
- Change table dimensions: Size (W-79.5cm X D-62cm X H-97cm) and Weight (30kg)
- 3 generous sized drawers (interior measurements: L-69cm X 38cm X 11cm)
- Please note: the height of the change mat is 15cm lower than the overall height
- Change mat dimensions: Size (L-75cm X W-50cm X D-10cm) and Weight (1kg)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Change Table Box 1 dimensions: Size (L-102cm X W-73cm X D12cm) and Weight (17.6kg)
- Change Table Box 2 dimensions: Size (L-80cm X W-60cm X D-17cm) and Weight 15.8kg)
- Change Mat will be packaged in Box 2
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution centre to your address
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for email@example.com or through our Enquiries page