5 in 1 Sleigh Cot with Mattress
Nursery Furniture - 2 Piece Set
This 2 Piece Nursery Furniture Set includes the 5 in 1 Sleigh Cot and custom fitting Innerspring Cot Mattress which coverts to grow with your baby and meet his or her sleep needs from birth to 4 or 5 years of age...
This 2 Piece Nursery Furniture Set includes the:
- 5 in 1 Sleigh Cot (RRP $699)
- Innerspring Cot Mattress (RRP $249)
The total retail value for this 2 Piece Nursery Furniture Set is $949. Our everyday wholesale price is almost 50% off at $499
COT AND MATTRESS DESCRIPTION
The 5 in 1 Sleigh Cot mimics high end brands in its size, as well as its heavy-set timber construction and convertible functionality, while the custom fitting Innerspring Cot Mattress is comfortable yet firm, providing the recommended sleep surface for the safety of your baby. We encourage the purchase of the baby cot and cot mattress together, as they have been manufactured together in order to meet the very strict and most recent Australian Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172).
The design of this baby cot makes caring for your newborn as easy as possible on your recovering body after birth, particularly after a caesarean section, or traumatic birth. The high mattress base position used in conjunction with the drop side rail eliminates the need to bend or reach into the cot to lift or lower your baby. It is also designed this way to reduce repetitive strain on exhausted Mums when bub requires settling for long periods of time.
The 5 in 1 Sleigh Cot functionality includes: (1) high base position (newborn); (2) low base position (baby to toddler); (3) bonus toddler rail kit included (toddler to junior); (4) removable drop side (daybed/playroom lounge); (5) slide out trundle drawer (large storage space for linen or toys). As mentioned, the cot also possesses a drop side mechanism for lowering the front rail - please refer to the product images to see all of these cot positions.
- Meets Australian and New Zealand Mandatory Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172)
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Non-toxic teething guards to protect baby's teeth and gums, as well as to protect your cot
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Mattress provides the recommended 'firm sleep surface' for baby's safety
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Drawer interiors and shelves constructed from LVL and hardboard which are high strength wood products used for structural applications such as bearing weight (where a thin timber panel would crack)
- Cot Dimensions: Size (L-146cm X W-76cm X H-109cm) and Weight (35kg)
- Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cot Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-118cm X W-87cm X D-14.5cm) and Weight (16.5kg)
- Cot Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-135cm X W-77.5cm X D-14cm) and Weight (23.9kg)
- Mattress Box Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X 69cm X D-10cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details into the checkout to get your shipping quote for this 2 Piece Nursery Furniture Set. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your set and their size and weight, as well as the distance they are travelling from our warehouse in Brisbane, Queensland. We will email you shortly after you place your order to provide you with dispatch dates and specific shipping details, including information on how to track your order. You can add any special delivery instructions for us when you purchase at the check out.
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty tab
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page for more details about picking your furniture up from the warehouse, having your furniture shipped to you, setting up a lay-by, or for commonly asked questions about our nursery furniture
- You can also email us for firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Contact Us page and we will promptly respond to your enquiry