Bassinet - Rocking Cradle
Baby Rocking Cradle
Old meets new in the design of this rocking cradle which fuses old fashioned charm with modern day safety standards and functional features. The soothing motion produced by this cradle from a slight push with just a single finger (or toe poking out from the bed covers) is a godsend for babies and exhausted Mum's alike - particularly when trying to catch some zzz’s through the night. The smooth gliding motion of the rocking cradle will settle your crying baby, while gently introducing the concept of self-settling and healthy sleep habits long term.
Due to high demand, we have come to operate on a pre-order basis with an approximate 2 month turn-around from the order date - unless otherwise stated on the pre-order button
- Rocking cradle designed with anti-tip base as well as locking pin to prohibit rocking as needed
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Please Note: we have included images of a toddler in the rocking cradle to demonstrate the strength and stability of the furniture, however the cradle should only be used as a bed for infants prior to developing mobility. When your baby can roll or sit, you should no longer use the rocking cradle unsupervised, including for sleeping.
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- The rocking cradle is crisp white - not off-white, or pearly, or cream
- Cradle Dimensions: Size (L-89.5cm X W-60cm X H-86cm) and Weight (15.1kg)
- Cradle Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-85cm X W-45cm X D-5cm) and Weight (1kg)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cradle & Mattress Box Dimensions: Size (L-91cm X W-65cm X D-18cm) and Weight (15.1kg)
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution center to your address
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Enquiries page