House Bed with Chest
House Bed with Chest
This furniture combination includes the house bed and chest of drawers with the option to add a custom fitting innerspring cot mattress and change mat for use on the chest top.
Our junior House Bed is the perfect first bed for your toddler. It not only looks great, it offers peace of mind when transitioning bub to a big bed as it poses no risk of fall hazards from rolling off the bed onto the floor! It can also be used in a playroom or a different area of the house as a day bed for your baby or toddler. The house bed uses the custom fitting cot mattress so it does not impose too much on your space and allows you to maximise use of your cot mattress before moving to a single bed.
The chest of drawers is a solid, heavy-set timber construction that weighs a whopping 47kgs. The chest is very strong and sturdy and does not wobble or move at all. Unlike regular chests, this one is designed specifically for little ones - with very smooth and rounded edges to maximise safety in their bedroom. This design feature becomes more relevant when your baby grows into an accident-prone toddler and child.
Due to high demand, we have come to operate on a pre-order basis with an approximate 2 month turn-around from the order date - unless otherwise stated on the pre-order button
- Mattress provides the recommended 'firm sleep surface' for baby's safety
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Drawer interiors and shelves constructed from LVL and hardboard (not chipboard) which are high strength wood products used for structural applications such as bearing weight (where a thin timber panel would crack). This material is often used on the inside of modern kitchen cabinets
- The exterior of the unit is crisp white - not off-white, or pearly, or cream
- Because drawer interiors are made from a different material, they are a different shade compared to the crisp white painted timber on the house bed and the outside of the chest
- Bed Frame Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X H-160cm) and Weight (15kg)
- Mattress Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X H/D-10cm)
- Chest Dimensions: Size (W-88cm X D-64cm X H-95cm) and Weight (47kgs)
- Four generous sized drawers (inside measurements: L-70cm X W-50cm X H/D-13cm)
- Change Mat Dimensions: (L-75cm X W-50cm X D-10cm) (purchase separately)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Frame Box Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-20cm X D-20cm) and Weight (15kg)
- Mattress Box Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
- Chest Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-97cm X W-83cm X D-15.5cm) and Weight (25kg)
- Chest Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-81cm X W-58cm X D-12.5cm) and Weight (22kg)
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution center to your address
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for email@example.com or through our Enquiries page