Sleigh Cot with Chest, Change Table and Cradle
Sleigh Set with Chest, Change Table and Cradle
This nursery furniture combination includes the 5 in 1 sleigh cot, chest of drawers, 3 drawer change table and rocking cradle with the optional addition of the custom fitting innerspring cot mattress, custom fitting u-shaped change mat and cradle mattress.
Due to high demand, we have come to operate on a pre-order basis with an approximate 2 month turn-around from the order date - unless otherwise stated on the pre-order button
COT AND MATTRESS DESCRIPTION
The 5 in 1 sleigh cot mimics high end brands in its size, as well as its heavy-set timber construction and convertible functionality, while the custom fitting Innerspring Mattress is comfortable yet firm, providing the recommended sleep surface for the safety of your baby. We encourage the purchase of the cot and mattress in a package, as they have been manufactured together in order to meet the very strict and most recent Australian Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172).
The design of this cot makes caring for your newborn as easy as possible on your recovering body after birth, particularly after a caesarean section, or traumatic birth. The high mattress base position used in conjunction with the drop side rail eliminates the need to bend or reach into the cot to lift or lower your baby. It is also designed this way to reduce repetitive strain on exhausted Mum's when bub requires settling for long periods of time.
The 5 in 1 sleigh cot functionality includes: (1) high base position (newborn); (2) low base position (baby to toddler); (3) bonus toddler rail kit included (toddler to junior); (4) removable drop side (daybed/playroom lounge); (5) slide out trundle drawer (large storage space for linen or toys). As mentioned, the cot also possesses a drop side mechanism for lowering the front rail - please refer to the product images to see all of these cot positions.
ROCKING CRADLE DESCRIPTION
The addition of the rocking cradle with cradle mattress gives you the security of having your newborn sleep beside you when there’s limited space for a cot in your room. It produces a smooth rocking motion, or the locking pin can be used for stationary use. This cradle is perfect for exhausted mum's struggling to get out of bed through the night. The smooth gliding motion of this rocking cradle will settle your crying baby, while gently introducing the concept of self-settling and healthy sleep habits long term.
CHEST OF DRAWERS AND CHANGE TABLE DESCRIPTION
The chest of drawers has also been designed for use as change table with a subtly raised timber border around the top of the chest that holds the U-shaped change mat firmly in place. With the inclusion of the matching 3 drawer change table in this package, you have the option to use the chest of drawers purely for storing clothes and displaying keepsakes on top, while using the 3 drawer changing table to meet baby’s changing needs, as well as to safely store baby’s toiletries out of reach, or to store additional clothing or manchester. Alternatively, you can use the 3 drawer change table to display keepsakes or books, while using the larger chest to meet baby’s changing needs.
Unlike regular chests, this one is designed specifically for little ones - with very smooth and rounded edges to maximise safety in their bedroom whilst unsupervised. This design feature becomes more relevant when your baby grows into an accident-prone toddler and child. Similarly, many Mum’s choose the 3 drawer change table to maximise safety by storing baby's toiletries and nappies out of the reach of curious little hands. The 3 drawer change table also has safety rails that can be conveniently used for hanging towels and clothing at change time.
- Meets Australian and New Zealand Mandatory Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172)
- Non-toxic teething guards to protect baby's teeth and gums, but also to protect your cot
- Mattress provides the recommended 'firm sleep surface' for baby's safety
- Rocking Cradle designed with anti-tip base as well as locking pin to prohibit rocking as needed
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Safety rails on Changing Table as well as U-Shaped Change Mat design to reduce the likelihood of falls (please note you should always keep one hand on your baby)
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Drawer interiors and shelves constructed from LVL and hardboard (not chipboard) which are high strength wood products used for structural applications such as bearing weight (where a thin timber panel would crack). This material is often used on the inside of modern kitchen cabinets
- The exterior of the unit is crisp white - not off-white, or pearly, or cream
- Because drawer interiors are made from a different material, they are a different shade compared to the crisp white painted timber on the outside of the unit
- Cot Dimensions: Size (L-146cm X W-76cm X H-109cm) and Weight (35kg)
- Cradle Dimensions: Size (L-89.5cm X W-60cm X H-86cm) and Weight (15.1kg)
- Chest of Drawers Dimensions: Size (W-88cm X D-64cm X H-94.5cm) and Weight (45kg)
- Change Table Dimensions: Size (W-79.5cm X D-62cm X H-97cm) and Weight (33.5kg)
- Please note: the height of the Change Mat is 15cm lower than the overall height
- Change Mat Dimensions: Size (L-75cm X W-50cm X D-10cm) and Weight (1kg)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cot Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-118cm X W-87cm X D-14.5cm) and Weight (16.5kg)
- Cot Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-135cm X W-77.5cm X D-14cm) and Weight (23.9kg)
- Cot Mattress Box Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
- Cradle & Mattress Box Dimensions: Size (L-91cm X W-65cm X D-18cm) and Weight (15.1kg)
- Chest Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-97cm X W-83cm X D-15.5cm) and Weight (25kg)
- Chest Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-81cm X W-58cm X D-12.5cm) and Weight (22kg)
- Change Table Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-102cm X W-73cm X D-12cm) and Weight (17.6kg)
- Change Table Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-80cm X W-60cm X D-17cm) and Weight (15.8kg)
- Change Mat is included in the Change Table Box
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your details at the checkout to get your shipping quote. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your order, as well as their size and weight, and the distance they are travelling from our distribution center to your address
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions of Warranty page and please read our Terms and Conditions at the checkout
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page to find information about questions that we commonly hear
- You can also email us for firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Enquiries page