6PC Nursery Set with 3 Drawer Changing Table
Nursery Furniture - 6 Piece Set
This 6 Piece Nursery Furniture Set includes the 5 in 1 Sleigh Cot with Innerspring Cot Mattress, Rocking Cradle with Mattress & 3 Drawer Changing Table with U-Shaped Change Mat.
COT AND MATTRESS
The 5 in 1 Sleigh Cot mimics high end brands in its size, as well as its heavy-set timber construction and convertible functionality, while the custom fitting Innerspring Cot Mattress is comfortable yet firm, providing the recommended sleep surface for the safety of your baby. We encourage the purchase of the cot and mattress in a package, as they have been manufactured together in order to meet the very strict and most recent Australian Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172).
The design of this cot makes caring for your newborn as easy as possible on your recovering body after birth, particularly after a caesarean section, or traumatic birth. The high mattress base position used in conjunction with the drop side rail eliminates the need to bend or reach into the cot to lift or lower your baby. It is also designed this way to reduce repetitive strain on exhausted Mum’s when bub requires settling for long periods of time.
The 5 in 1 Sleigh Cot functionality includes: (1) high base position (newborn); (2) low base position (baby to toddler); (3) bonus toddler rail kit included (toddler to junior); (4) removable drop side (daybed/playroom lounge); (5) slide out trundle drawer (large storage space for linen or toys). As mentioned, the cot also possesses a drop side mechanism for lowering the front rail - please refer to the product images to see all of these cot positions.
The addition of the Rocking Cradle with Cradle Mattress gives you the security of having your newborn sleep beside you when there’s limited space for a cot in your room. It produces a smooth rocking motion, or the locking pin can be used for stationary use. This cradle is perfect for exhausted mum’s struggling to get out of bed through the night. Unlike a co-sleeper, where extra breastfeeds to settle a crying baby have been found to set up bad sleep habits referred to as 'associations' which can be very difficult to reverse; the smooth gliding motion of this rocking cradle will settle your crying baby, while gently introducing the concept of self-settling and healthier sleep habits longer term.
The 3 Drawer Changing Table doubles as a small chest of 3 drawers that can be used to store baby clothes or goods and can later convert to a display cabinet or bedside table by simply removing the U-Shaped Change Mat. This changing table is open ended on the right-hand side for easy access to baby at change time. Many Mums initially use the 3 drawers to store baby's toiletries and nappies out of reach of curious little hands and later use them to store clothing. This changing table has safety rails that can be conveniently used for hanging towels and clothing at change time.
- Cot - In Stock - you can collect now or we can ship it to you now
- Mattress - In Stock - you can collect in June or we can ship it in June
- Rocking Cradle & Mattress - Sold Out - you can collect in July or we can ship it in July
- Meets Australian and New Zealand Mandatory Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172)
- Non-toxic teething guards to protect baby's teeth and gums, but also to protect your cot
- Mattress provides the recommended 'firm sleep surface' for baby's safety
- Rocking Cradle designed with anti-tip base as well as locking pin to prohibit rocking as needed
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Safety rails on Changing Table as well as U-Shaped Change Mat design to reduce the likelihood of falls (please note you should always keep one hand on your baby)
- Non-toxic paint, varnish and finishes used on all furniture
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Drawer interiors and shelves constructed from LVL and hardboard which are high strength wood products used for structural applications such as bearing weight (where a thin timber panel would crack)
- White or Dark (subject to availability)
- Cot Dimensions: Size (L-146cm X W-76cm X H-109cm) and Weight (35kg)
- Cradle Dimensions: Size (L-89.5cm X W-60cm X H-86cm) and Weight (15.1kg)
- Changing Table Dimensions: Size (W-79.5cm X D-62cm X H-97cm) and Weight (33.5kg)
- Change Mat Dimensions: Size (L-75cm X W-50cm X D-10cm) and Weight (1kg)
FLAT PACK DIMENSIONS
- Cot Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-118cm X W-87cm X D-14.5cm) and Weight (16.5kg)
- Cot Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-135cm X W-77.5cm X D-14cm) and Weight (23.9kg)
- Cot Mattress Box Dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X D-10cm) and Weight (7.6kg)
- Cradle & Mattress Box Dimensions: Size (L-91cm X W-65cm X D-18cm) and Weight (15.1kg)
- Changing Table Box 1 Dimensions: Size (L-102cm X W-73cm X D-12cm) and Weight (17.6kg)
- Changing Table Box 2 Dimensions: Size (L-80cm X W-60cm X D-17cm) and Weight (15.8kg)
- Change Mat is included in the Changing Table Box
- Up to 40kgs
Enter your postcode into the Shipping Calculator on this page to get your shipping quote for this 6 Piece Nursery Furniture Set. Your shipping quote is based on the number of flat packs in your set and their size and weight, as well as the distance they are travelling. Your order is dispatched from Brisbane, Queensland. We will email you shortly after you place your order to provide you with dispatch dates and specific shipping details, including information on how to track your order. You can add special delivery instructions at the check out.
This package comes with a 12-month warranty. For more details about our warranty, visit our Conditions Of Warranty tab.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For information about returns, exchanges and refunds, visit our Returns Policy page.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Visit our FAQ'S page for more details about picking your furniture up from the warehouse, having your furniture shipped to you, setting up a lay-by, or for commonly asked questions about our nursery furniture
- You can also email us for firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Contact Us page and we will promptly respond to your enquiry